Saturday, March 7, 2009

Maid or No maid

In the beginning, I don’t like the idea of having a maid.  After Tristen was born, I put him in the office nursery.  I stopped letting him go after five months later as he was sick quite often due to the environment.  It was very very cold!

Thank God, my mom helped me to take care of him.  My mom is super!  Not only she takes care, but she cooks for the entire family everyday and does housework at the same time! 

Now, the 2nd child is coming in June.  I was in dilemma whether we should employ a maid to help us with our housework.  Mind you, our housework really piles up!  With Tris around at home, i cannot really do much. 

We were very blessed by Pastor’s message these few weeks on relationships.  After much discussion, we decided to go ahead with the idea of having a maid.  She can help my mom also with Tristen and the baby. My mom will be more free up to do other things.

This Monday, we are going to the maid agency recommended by Lily.  Pray for wisdom!!!  Confess: I am going to have a GREAT MAID! (1000 Xs)

No comments: